Saturday, December 8, 2012

Final Project






Artist Statement:

For this final project I decided to continue on with the company I created when we worked on the logo assignment earlier in the semester. Insieme events is an upscale event planning business that services all types of events, from weddings to corporate and social. The business provides as much or as little of help the custom wants. Insieme targets all people because they want to work with whoever needs help with their events. When planning my design for my items I really wanted to bring it all "together" just like the name of the company. By using the same color scheme of gold and navy blue I built together each of the pieces. After completing my sketches, I knew exactly how I wanted my letterhead and business card to look. The business card was the easiest to complete and I went with the design of the horizontal, vertical card to give it more of a twist since it is such a simple layout. My letterhead's special touch was the incorporated logo of my company's slogan "where it all comes together" and a large scale of the watermark used in my logo. The brochure took me the longest because I wanted to make sure it kept the high-class appeal of the company. I worked for hours on the layout but in the end decided on the perfect setup. My photos are credited to Seth Jacobson Photography out of Rhode Island. His photos were perfect in setting a tone for my company, so I was really thankful to be able to get them. I am extremely pleased with the way everything turned out. I made an extra copy for myself to add to my portfolio for future references. 


No comments:

Post a Comment